Tuesday 27 January 2015

Daily Style: Blood Splatter Dress

I got this awesome blood spatter dress for my birthday last year. And look at these new shoes i got second hand recently <3

Outfit:

Dress: White dress with blood spatter from eBay, there are loads of these types available now. It is the stretchy spandex feel material, and you can get skirts and dresses and tops with so many different patters. The dress is so stretchy which is good so it fits me although it could be a tiny bit longer.
Shirt: i have a white shirt under the dress as the dress has no sleeves. 
Belt: White belt from eBay.

Petticoat: I also have a petticoat from eBay and my homemade bloomers underneath too.

Socks: These red and white socks are from Ann Summers. 

Shoes: Look at these shoes! I have always wanted to proper platform hi tops, they make me think of the shoes the Spice Girls used to wear. They are amazing. I got them second hand. 

Wig: eBay.

Hair clip: eBay. 

Lenses: My Grey Glamour circle lenses by ColourVUE from Beautifeye. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment