Friday 23 January 2015

Daily Style: Homemade skirt

I have been wanting to try and make a coord with my new skirt that I made... This coord wasn't that great, I don't really have a good top to go with it yet. So sorry for that >.<

Outfit:

Shirt: An old shirt i think it was from Dorothy Perkins.

Skirt: Homemade skirt that i made the other week, It is made from second hand fabric that was in fact a bed sheet. It is white with green details. Fully elastic and worn over a petticoat and my homemade bloomers. 



Socks: eBay.

Shoes: rocking horse shoes, second hand. 

Wig: eBay.

Lenses: Grey Glamour circle lenses from colourVUE. From the website beautifeye,

Headdress: homemade by me. 

Necklace: Cute bunny necklace from Victoria's Handmade Rings 'n' Things.

Rings: The big heart ring is from Sweet Spirits. The ice cream ring is from eBay and the sushi and large pink ice cream ring is from Reinbo Neko.

Bracelets: Pastel bracelets, second hand. 

Thanks for reading! n.n 

No comments:

Post a Comment