Thursday 29 January 2015

Daily Style: Homemade Heart

Yay, I finished another sewing project of mine.
Here is my blue heart apron dress I have made from second hand fabric.
You don't need to spend loads to be able to make nice things from it n.n


Outfit:

Dress
: This dress, as I said, I made from second hand fabric which was actually bed sheet. I just really like the blue colour. I made a simple circle skirt then cut out a heart the size I wanted and added straps. There is white ruffled lace around the heart and white ruffle around the bottom <3

Shirt: white shirt from eBay.

Tights: white cat tights from eBay. 

Intimates: Petticoat from eBay and homemade bloomers. 

Wig: pastel wig from eBay. 

Beret: I bought this beret on eBay and have sewing pink lace and some lace shapes on the top, i think it works!

Lenses: Grey Glamour circle lenses by ColourVUE from the website beautifeye.

Septum jewellery: A new septum clicker, I had seen people wearing these and I really wanted to try one. They are SO easy to use, they have a hinge and literally click into place. No fiddling with those tiny screw up balls, which drives me mad. This is so pretty with black crystals at the bottom, and it is small enough for my little nose! From the Swedish website rockflame.

Necklace: My collar necklace from Reinbo Neko.

Bracelets: Pastel bracelets, second hand. And a hair scrunchy from Sweet Spirits.

Shoes: Pink platform trainers from eBay.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment