Friday 24 October 2014

Daily Style: Feeling Green

Today was 8am class and i was nearly asleep the whole time -___- I keep having so much trouble sleeping. Oh well, it is friday now which means homemade pizza and wine and crisps and all that crap.


Outfit:

Top: A second hand top from eBay green and black stripes, black spiderweb net sleeves. 

Skirt: High waist black velvet skirt from a charity shop.

Belt: Thick waist belt from a shop somewhere I believe.

Leggings:
Black slashed leggings from eBay with green tights underneath also from eBay.

Wig:
Green wig from eBay, i haven't used this one much but i really love the volume of this wig and I think green suits me n.n 

Shoes: Demonia stacks, second hand.

Tomorrow is ma birthdayyyy! 25! I will try and take some birthday outfit photos, I am going out for vegetarian sushi, yay!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment