Sunday 19 October 2014

Daily Style: Feeling Purple

A lazy sunday as i was at a friends party last night, i have some homework to do and some cleaning. 

 

Outfit:

Sweater: This unique crochet jumper i bought on eBay, it is really cool and pretty warm considering it has big holes all over. I have a plain black vest top underneath. 

Skirt: Black velvet skirt from a charity shop. 

Socks: Black and purple socks were actually a present for me a while ago, but are from Ann Summers. They are very thin, they feel like tights material, but they are very stretchy and comfy. There was a black bow on the top of each one but then one fell off and i lost it, so i took the other one off.

Shoes: Demonia stacks, second hand.

Wig: My pastel wig from Annabelle's Wigs, you can find a detailed review of it earlier on my blog.

Hair bow: Purple hair bow with black bats handmade by me. I have been enjoying sewing some halloween themed bows n.n



 Thanks for reading! n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment