Monday 27 October 2014

Daily Style: Birthday Face

So it was my birthday over the weekend, I got a massive package of clothes from my mum, i am still waiting for packages from my dad! 

This super cute and soft cat jumper was from my mum. 


And the skirt I spoke about earlier last week that i had to make longer. The blouse underneath was also from my mum another year, she really knows how to pick clothes out for me! The socks are also from her.


I didn't do much, but I went out for sushi with my boyfriend and had a walk around town in the dark.
I really enjoyed the sushi, i haven't had good vegetarian sushi in a long time.
The guy who was making our meal starting talking to us and we mentioned it was my birthday and i said i was 25 years old and he looked at me strangely, he thought i was 17.  I am forever getting told I look 16 to 18 years old n.n

Here is a couple of food photos! nomnomnommm
(now it is making me hungry!)




Just a quick post today, thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment