Tuesday 28 October 2014

Daily Style: Green Skirt

Today I went to meet some friends and "fika" earlier. Which means to eat cake and drink coffee!


Outfit:

Top: Black shirt with bunny ear hood bought second hand.

Skirt: My mum sent me this for my birthday! It was from somewhere in Debanhams. I had to sew it a little as it was too big, but i don't mind. I love the colours of this skirt, and it has pockets!! I love it when skirts and dresses have pockets! It is so seldom it happens.

Shoes: Demonia stacks.

Belt: A random belt from a charity shop.

Wig: A new wig i wanted to test out, not sure about it though :s i makes my head look really big, maybe i need to hide my hair in the wig cap a bit better. I won it for £3,78 so i can't complain, i want to try some more natural looking wigs. It isn't as soft as some others but it does look not shiny which is good.

Stock photo:

Thanks for reading! Check out my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment