Wednesday 30 July 2014

Daily Style: Wednesday Addams Dress

 Today i really wanted to test my new wig, and i got a new dress through the post that i thought would work with it. I also had gotten my new hat and it looks amazing altogether! XD
This outfit does feel very...."hipster," though.

Note to self...check if hat is on straight before taking photos! >.<






I'm sorry it is a bit picture heavy today, i really liked this outfit.
And it was the first time wearing false lashes, although i can't really wear them with my glasses because they get caught on them :(









And some without the hat!




Outfit:

Hat: This is a super cute black felt hat with kitty ears! I got it off eBay here, for £3.46 free postage. My hat got realllllly crushed in the post though :( I have steamed it and it helped get some shape back, i will try again though. I emailed the seller telling what happened and i got a partial refund of £2.50, so i got the hat for less than one pound!



You can see it is out of shape, this looks a lot better than it was!

Dress: I got the super cute dress on eBay as well, of course. The link is here for £5.19 and free postage! As i was expecting, the dress is verrrry short. But it is actually generous in other areas, normally things bought online from China are very small around the waist too, but this is actually baggy and lovely. It is a thin chiffon material, and i wore black shorts under it for this photo shoot, i wouldn't wear it without anything. It would look great with thick tights in the autumn.

Stock photo:

Pink-Black-Women-Vintage-Doll-Collar-Long-Sleeve-Dress-with-Bow-Tie-Fall-Winter

Socks: White over knee socks.

Shoes: black velvet platform sandals i bought on eBay at some point.

Wig: A black wig I wanted to test from eBay, i have been wanting a more natural short and wavy wig. I got it here for £4.12. It looks pretty nice on, although it felt very big for me even with the ties at the back done up tight. Not sure why. But i think it looked okay. Also, a lot of hair shed from it when i had it on. But it is nice and soft. 

Stock photo:

I don't think the style is quite the same as the picture, but it has a cute wavy bob look which is good.

Don't forget to like my facebook page n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment