Monday 28 July 2014

Daily Style: Hell Bunny Dress

Today i thought i had my first day back to swedish class, i turned up and no one was there. Apparently it is on wednesday. *face palm* I also had a group of people who also go there, who were obviously talking about me in their langauge and laughing, even pointed at one point! Yay, i feel so comfortable about going there...

Anyway... I went to NärCon to be a Maid of Sakura Garden, it was a disaster. The convention didn't order any food or drink for us to sell! The maid cafe put in their order but we just didn't get anything, not even a till or a microwave. I had to leave early on thursday because i got a migraine from the extreme heat. And i couldn't sleep there in the sleeping hall -__-
I am disappointed that i didn't get to be a maid, but i hope to have another chance at another convention in the future. My dress still hasn't arrived anyway, so i wasn't happy with my outfit in the end so maybe it was for the best. I can show you what i ordered down below. 

Here is today's daily style;






How do you like my Batman plug? I have a Ghostbusters one in the other ear.


Outfit:

Dress: Hell Bunny unicorn dress, i think i picked this up on eBay for cheap. I love this dress it is so comfortable and easy to wear. It also has a really good shape for a simple dress with only having an elastic back. 

Socks: White ankle socks with frills from Primark, although they do not stay up with these shoes!

Shoes: My pink platform trainers, although i left them in the car now after i had to change them to drive in my flat shoes.














Bows: Some purple hair clips i got from eBay


The maid dress i ordered was supposed to look like this:


It still hasn't arrived, but i received a refund today at least. It was from eBay, of course.
So before the convention I had to go out and buy fabric to make an apron and wear it with the best dress i had at the time.

Here are some shots i took as i was sewing the apron. I am not very good at sewing so i was really pleased with the outcome of this apron! I just looked up some different tutorials online and then pretty much winged it, which is what i tend to do actually >.> Oh, and my mini sewing machine broke so my fingers hurt SO bad from hand sewing for hours on end.




I paired it with my blue Hell Bunny dress, but it wasn't quite right. I also put on a white shirt under because the dress had no straps, which wasn't right either. I wore my petticoat i bought for the dress that didn't arrive which was cute, though. If my dress ever arrives i want to try it on with everything I planned to wear to see how it looks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment