Sunday 20 July 2014

Daily Style & Maid Dress Testing

I actually went out to a friends house last night. I am always invited out, I just enjoy staying home being a hermit playing games etc.







Outfit:

Top: Sheer striped top I picked up in Primark. Great for the hot weather.

Skirt: Blue velvet high waist skirt from eBay. 

Socks: Ankle socks from eBay with frills.

Shoes: Knock off creepers. 


I am still trying to think of a replacement dress for my maid dress for NärCon, because i only have Monday and Tuesday for it to arrive and i am worried it won't :(((((

So I have tried some more alternatives...
Blue polka-dot Hell Bunny dress with a white blouse underneath: 






Worn with the petticoat i will wear and socks and shoes i will wear, but i will need to sew an apron in the week. So picture it with a white cute, frilly apron over!
Also remember I will be wearing my cute pink wig and cute things with the maid outfit like in this photo:


I also have been loaned this dress from my friend:






This pink dress is so cute, and i think it goes with the white blouse well too. I am wearing the blouse because these dresses are halterneck and i don't think that suits the maid cafe so i have tucked in the straps and wear this blouse under.
I think the only thing i don't like as much with the pink dress is that it is extra long. I will also have to make a new lolita headband to match the pink. But the blue one i made is the wrong shade of blue for the polka-dot dress so i will have to make new blue ones too anyway -___-

afjhfdalnd i don't know what to do. I might just go and get fabric tomorrow and make an apron early so i can see what these look like with the apron. Even if i end up with two if my original maid dress purchase arrives. 

Anyway, if any of you are going to NärCon in Sweden, make sure to come to the Sakura Garden Maid Cafe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment