Thursday 17 July 2014

Daily Style: Testing Cosplay/Lolita Maid Outfit

This week I have been planning for NärCon that starts next week! I will be working in a super cute Japanese Maid Cafe there. I have ordered my maid dress which hasn't arrived yet so i am freaking out a little bit.

But I have been working on accessories. I needed a maid headband or a bow for my hair, and I also made some cute wrist cuffs in colours to match my dress.

This was my big bow headband:






And my lolita headband:





I am pretty happy with my headband and i think i will wear this one and not the bow.

My wrist cuffs:



I will wear these too.

I have made a collage of what my whole outfit will be, if my dress comes...eeeep
My maid name is Haruka Chan


It's going to be really fun but scary and hard work to work the maid cafe. The convention is massive and i bet it will be nonstop. I am very nervous. 

I am also looking through what to wear when i am not working, since you are not supposed to keep your maid outfit on outside of work. 

Pastel easy outfit, since it will be very hot apparently >.<
I wore this the other day and thought it was really cute.









I think I will actually wear this wig with this outfit though:


The colours would be great together. 

Outfit:

Shirt: My new Marvel shirt from Primark.


Shorts: Pastel mint green shorts from Primark.


Tights: Super cute white cat tights from eBay here, for like two pounds! 

Another outfit for another day will be my pink pony lolita outfit. 
please remember i am still sick, and this was a very quick test




I am deciding between the pink platform trainers, or these white platform boots:









Outfit: 

Shirt: White shirt i have had for agessssss


Corset: Pink My Little Pony corset I bought on eBay from someone who made it, it is so lovely. 


Tights: The cat tights

Skirt: My homemade pink lolita skirt i bought, with a new petticoat underneath

Jewellery: Sweet Spirits ring and pony hair clip



Viollleville pony necklace

Plus my cute food rings and some cute pastel coloured bracelets.

Shoes: Pink platform trainers OR white platform boots, i don't know, HELP!




Here are some close ups and details: 





I might make some sort of white wrist cuffs for this outfit. 

I have decided on a couple of cosplays for the other days too - 

Saeko from Highschool of the Dead
and
Fionna from Adventure Time!

Saeko Busujima: 
please remember i am still sick, and this was a very quick test



She wields swords in the anime, and i don't have one apart from the Fionna sword hehe




I actually did a photo shoot with a friend who was Rei Miyamoto, (she also sewed my outfit for me since i am a noob), the shoot was in a closed school with zombies! It was awesome. Here is a couple of pics from it:






Anyway..... I will also be Fionna The Human!


So yes, i am freaking out since my dress has not arrived, it was supposed to come by the 7th of July. Sigh.

I think  i will have to order a new one, not the same one i wanted, but from the UK and get express delivery to make sure I have a dress to wear. I need a maid dress for the maid cafe! Such stressssss.

I will also be doing impromptu cosplay photo shoots at NärCon when i am not working the Sakura Garden Maid Cafe, look out for me! 

Check out my photography page!

And my fashion page.



No comments:

Post a Comment