Friday 1 August 2014

Daily Style: Long Skirt

A nice and easy outfit for another sunny day, a long flowy skirt and a crop top. 
Excuse the strange colour in the photos, the sun was going behind the cloud and then coming out making my room glow orange.




I really liked my hair in this twin high buns, i did them looser than usual so they got a more round shape which is super cute.




Outfit: 

Crop top:
This purple crop top i got on eBay for around 5 pounds. It is a nice and light top, i would never wear a crop top normally but i can with high waist skirts etc n.n

Skirt: This skirt i bought so many years ago in Camden Market, in London. Back when they actually had good stuff there... I definitely don't buy half as much as i used to there, its changed too much :(

Shoes: I wore some white sandals from Dorothy Perkins that i actually bought in Gibraltar when i was on holiday!

Plugs: I have a super cool Batman plug in one ear and a Ghostbuster plug in the other! Bought on eBay for a few pounds each.


No comments:

Post a Comment