Thursday 5 June 2014

Daily Style: Red Velvet

I walked to class in the rain today so platform boots are a must for puddles. I love stomping through puddles in these boots n.n



Have no idea what I am doing here but I liked the photo:



Weird face...



Outfit: 

Top: I have a black strap top underneath a lace floral top with a panel of deep red velvet and collar detail, the lace top is from Burleska. It is a really nice top they do other colours too and I would like it in other colours if and when I can buy some more clothes. Here is the direct link to the red top. These tops look great under a corset or as an outer top like I have done today.

Skirt: I got this second hand but it says Marks and Spencers in the tag, a deep red velvet skirt. 

Tights: New Look tights pretty ripped now.

Boots: New Rock platform boots! 


Sorry it is a bit short today but I had a really bad nights sleep so I am going to relax and watch some Elvis Films now :)  





No comments:

Post a Comment