Tuesday 3 June 2014

Daily Style: Green

After a hot day yesterday where I went and photographed on a photo shoot I wanted to test my newest wig addition. 










Outfit: 

Top: I have a black strap top on underneath a mesh top with lace and other details. It is really pretty, i got it second hand. 

Skirt: A green high waist skater skirt from eBay here, you can get them for less than £4 in many different colours. But as they are from Asia they come up small,  I solved the problem by taking out the elastic from the waist band and it fits lovely now! n.n

Here is the stock photo and some colours:


I have green and blue so far. 

Belt: A wide waist belt, i really can't remember where I got it though. 

Tights: Some old tights from New Look I think. 

Wig: I won this on eBay for £3.28!!! So cheap I can't believe it. It is from this seller. The wig itself is really full and thick, the hair is soft and keeps the shape and crinkle effect really well. I love it so much. It is starting to itch behind my ears a little bit I have noticed though. And the wig cap itself of the wig is really baggy around the back of my head, not sure why. But I have done up the extra strap to fit to my head, otherwise i think it might fall off! It is advertised as a long wig too but my normal hair is longer than this wig haha n.n

Stock photo:

http://www.wig-supplier.com/images/1f999e618b2a2757cdd315419b480a6a.jpg

It looks a little dull in the photo here, i would say the green is lighter in real life. 

Head over to my facebook page :)



No comments:

Post a Comment