Thursday 22 May 2014

Daily Style: Black Mesh Top

It has been soooo hot today I am so knackered from walking to class.







Outfit: 

Top: I got this net top at the shops the other day in the sale for about £3, it is plain black netting/mesh and then a black velvet pattern on the front. I wore it with a black strap top underneath although the front is less see-through than the back so you can wear it on it's own. 


Skirt: My black ruffle skirt from eBay.

Ring: This is part of my packet from Sweet Spirits, I will do a proper review soon <3

Hair clips: My skeleton hand hair clips from eBay, you can find more info on them in an earlier blog post.

Shoes: T.U.K kitty shoes.

Don't forget to keep a check on my affiliates on the right of the blog, and my facebook page :)




No comments:

Post a Comment