Friday 23 May 2014

Daily Style: Up-cycled Shirt

Another hot day here in Sweden we seem to be having a heatwave! 




Sorry I look so tired and my hair is a mess, i had an 8am class today and it was really windy on my walk there and back. I am trying to do this "rope braid" with my hair too because I always see the girls on Game Of Thrones have it and it looks lovely.




Outfit: 

Top:
This was an old t shirt my boyfriend didn't want anymore, it had some holes in the arms too. I thought it was too good to throw away, I have done plenty of d.i.y (do it yourself) t shirts before but I wanted to do a different style. I had a look online on Pinterest and Google and i combined a couple of ideas from different people and ended up with this! I have the same cut outs on the back as the front, and a slit up the side, i also stitched the side a little above the slit to make it more fitted. 

Skirt: Blue velvet skirt from Primark.

Socks: Some black socks with frills I got from my mum. 

Shoes: Knock off Creepers from eBay! 

At the weekend I plan to do my review of Sweet Spirits! Keep an eye out for a super kawaii post.

And why not head over to my facebook page? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment