Tuesday 20 May 2014

Daily Style: Stripes

Another pretty warm day and I went out to the town on my bike for a Fika with some friends.




I tried to do my hair up in these buns, but with such long hair i am not sure if it looks weird, like a rolled up sausage! n.n



And you can really see through my stretched lobes here with my hair up!


Outfit: 

Dress: This dress is from Mercy, they don't seem to have a website but you can find them on some alternative clothing websites. I got this from eBay, it is a Small but it fits me really well! It has a corsetted bit down the front, the straps overlap on the back to form an X and the skirt is big a puffy! And it is just long enough so I can ride my bike wearing it.

Socks: Black socks from TK Maxx

Necklace: This was handmade by someone on eBay, it is a wooden rune with "Thor" written in viking runes apparently. Pretty cool :)

Shoes: I wore my T.U.K flat kitty shoes. 


For anyone reading this from Sweden, I am pleased to announce that I will be attending NärCon in Linköping this July. I will be a member of the Sakura Garden Maid Cafe! It is going to be amazing so make sure you drop by the cafe for some super cute food.  

And my facebook page is here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment