Thursday 14 May 2015

Daily Style: Rainbow Unicorn

Today I had a nice casual pastel fairy kei inspired look.
I went to the shops like this and like every young girl stared at me...
 I got my Melty Melodies rainbow unicorn tights! <3

Outfit:

Dress: Green and white dress that my mum sent me for my birthday last year.

Top: I have a purpe and white seifuku top underneath the dress that I bought on eBay. 

Wig: eBay. 

Lenses: EOS ice violet from Candy Lens. 

Accessories: Yellow fluffy star from someone who made it on facebook, they didn't have a shop or anything for me to link to...bracelets are second hand.

Tights: So as I said i got these from Melty Melodies, I measured myself and chose the right size and I am so happy that they are not too small. A lot of tights are so small around the thighs and butt, so I just rip them... but these are soooo stretchy and soft and lovely. If anything, I think I can go down a size. They have a stretchy waist that is more like leggings waistbands, not tights, which is great and really comfortable. And just look at the colour and the design of them!





Annnnddddddddd

look at what i managed to buy realllllllllly cheap!!! 
I just have to alter it a bit, as it is too small... but EEKKKK 
Milky Chan JSK! 
It is a replica, but I don't mind replicas, as there is no way i would ever be able to afford some brands.


It's SO FREAKING CUTE!
i could just die


No comments:

Post a Comment