Thursday 28 May 2015

Daily Style: Pinkie Deer

Today I tried on my Milky Chan dress that I got for really cheap as the zip was broken.
It was also way too small so I have added more shirring to the back to make it fit! <3
It is soooo cute.

I tested it with two wigs. This short one and the longer brown one.

 I think I prefer this longer wig...
Here on the back, you can see where I have added extra shirring, I am pretty happy with it though!
 And the fringe parted or not?
Trying to show how puffy it is with petticoats :3

Outfit:

Dress: This is a Milky Chan replica lolita dress that I got second hand with a broken zip, and it was too small. I am so happy with it now though. I have my reconstructed, second hand shirt underneath the jsk too.

Socks: Matching deer socks from eBay. 

Wig: eBay. 

lenses: Circle lenses are EOS Ice Violet from Candy Lens. 

Necklace: Rainbow Necklace I won on facebook. 

Hair clip: Fluffy star clip i bought from someone who made it on facebook. 

Shoes: second hand RHS. 

I want to try and wear this to a convention this weekend, there is a Lolita meet up there, but will be working as a photographer the whole weekend... And the time the meet up is, is when the studio is open for cosplay photographs. So i don't know... Otherwise I might just cosplay Fionna from Adventure time the whole weekend as it is an easy cosplay n.n 

No comments:

Post a Comment