Sunday 29 March 2015

Daily Style: Timey Wimey

As promised, here is another dress I bought from Hottopic when I was in the states.
My T.A.R.D.I.S dress!


And... Supernatural socks!


Outfit:

Dress: T.A.R.D.I.S dress from Hottopic, as soon as I spotted this in the shop I knew i had to buy it. It is super soft and lovely material. It is elasticated at the waist so it fits really lovely and nips in where needed. It is a great length too, I don't have to worry about showing my butt off. I wore this after I bought it around the Smithsonians Museums in DC and I had at least 6 people stop me and tell me they loved my dress! I was so surprised every time, are all Americans so nice? XD

Socks: Supernatural socks from Hottopic as well. They have different symbols like the anti demon symbol and demon traps on it. They are really cool but a little short, I like them to come up to my knees or over, and they were a tad tight. I didn't think my calves were that wide? Maybe they are... But at least these socks match my anti demon tattoo on my foot I got from the show a few years ago! *supernatural nerd*
 yeahhhhhhh...ahem.. 

Shoes: My platform hi tops, second hand.

Shoe garter: Homemade spiked shoe garters with black satin flowers.

Wig: Short blonde wig from eBay, I wasn't sure about this one as it is very kind of peroxide blonde coloured, but I enjoy wearing short curly wigs as my hair is sooo long now naturally, and i don't want to cut it. 

Necklace: T.A.R.D.I.S necklace i got on eBay for like 99p, you can pick up on there pretty cheap. I was surprised with the size of the actualy pendant, though!

Lenses: Grey Glamour circle lenses by ColourVUE, from Beautifeye.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment