Sunday 22 March 2015

Daily Style: Beauty and the Beast Dress

Here is one of my dresses from my shop at Hottopic!
This is a Beauty and the Beast print dress. It is so pretty with the stained glass pattern and pastel colours.

Oh and me with a Fluttershy that I got! 

Outfit:

Dress: From Hottopic, it is a really light material like spandex, but thicker than the cheap spandex feel dresses I have bought before from China. It is a great length, not too short, and really great for the summer or as I wore it in New York with thermal tights and a long sleeve top underneath!
Here is a close up of the print:


Socks: These lovely yellow socks are from Glitzy Wonderland's eBay page. They were just under £5 with free postage. I was worried if they were going to be too small for my thighs but they just about work, surprisingly they are tighter around my calves, i think it is because of the pattern on the socks they don't stretch like some socks do. They are really pretty!!

Shoes: White RHS, second hand.


Bow: Handmade fluffy bow by me. 

Necklace: Cute bunny necklace from Victoria's Handmade Rings 'n' Things.

Contacts: Grey Glamour contact lenses by ColourVUE from Beautifeye.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment