Sunday 28 December 2014

Daily Style: Blue Jacket

I picked up this cute Bodyline cropped jacket before Christmas, so I wanted to try and do a co-ord with it. 

This last photo was with the flash on to show what the contacts look like with it on.


Outfit:

Lenses: My Grey Glamour colourVUE circle lenses from beautifeye.

Top: White blouse from this eBay seller. I won it on an auction so they might not have them for sale for a buy it now price.

Skirt: Purple skirt from eBay. 

Socks: Over knee socks from eBay.

Belt: White waist belt from eBay.

Shoes: Rocking horse shoes, second hand. 

Wig: Pink wig from eBay. 

Necklace and rings: The pink collar necklace and sushi and ice cream ring are from Reinbo Neko.

Hair clip: The super cute rocking horse hair clip is from Sweet Spirits.

Jacket: Blue and white cropped jacket from Bodyline that I won second hand on eBay. It is a little tight if i want to bring my arms forward but its so cute!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment