Saturday 22 November 2014

Daily Style: Velvet Shoes

Today was so nice outside, i had to go for a walk, it was frosty but sunny and so still! I love that winter weather. This month has been the darkest on record, as it has been raining pretty much nonstop and cloudy.


Outfit:

Shirt: white blouse that was a present i think, so many years ago. 

Skirt: Skirt was from eBay but i had to edit it a bit, you can see my earlier post about it. 

Tights: White false stocking tights from eBay.

Wig: Short two colour wig from eBay, you can find an earlier post with more details on that.

Rings: I have my sushi ring and my rilakkuma style bear necklace from Reinbo Neko!

Shoes: These are my beautiful shoes that my dad bought me for my birthday. I couldn't pick a colour as all the colours were lovely, so i left that up to him, These are "wine red" which is pretty accurate i think, they shine as they are crushed velvet, and the colour gets so bright in the light! The platform looks quite high but it is really flat and easy to walk in, although they are a little thinner than some that i am used to, so i have to try not to break my ankle! These shoes are really unique as they zip up at the back of the shoe, i thought the buckle might be annoying, but they have the hidden zip! You can see the listing here, although it has ended and i am not sure if the seller is selling them anymore.





Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment