Sunday 23 November 2014

Daily Style: Lavender Mint

I wanted to try out my dress i got for my birthday, i have been wanting to wear it but i don't have anything suitable to wear under it, as it has no sleeves. So it is a bit cold for it right now. But it is so pretty!
Fashion Monstaaaa!
I have been listening to KPP a lot lately <3

Outfit: 

Dress; This was a birthday present from my mum, she sure knows how to pick out clothes for me! I love this green colour, it was from a local store to her called Debanhams, not sure which department though.

Belt: I have my white belt over the dress, from eBay.

Wig: My pastel wig from Annabelle's Wigs. 

Bows: My big fluffy bow was handsewn by me, and the two smaller hairclips were given to me from someone i bought some clothes off of. 

Glasses: Green/blue glasses from eBay, you can find them in an earlier post where i talked about them. 

Socks: Over knee socks from eBay. 

Shoes: Second hand rocking horse shoes! 

Hair scrunchie: I have this hair scrunchie on my wrist as it is so pretty, it was a freebie from Sweet Spirits. 

Necklace: Super cute unicorn necklace from Victoria's Handmade Rings 'n' Things.

Thanks for reading!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment