Monday 11 August 2014

Daily Style & MinkyShop Shoes Review

Eeeep!! I am so excited to have received my absolutely beautiful shoes from MinkyShop!

This post is very picture heavy because I have taken lots of photos of these shoes, I am in love!
Anyway, here is my outfit I tried to pair with the shoes. 







So lets get down to looking at the shoes.

I decided on the "Sweet Lolita Baby Shoes" in black, although the pink is absolutely amazingly cute too!
 They arrived in only a few weeks, I was surprised at how fast they were considering they are made to measure so they tell you that the wait might be a little longer. The box itself was a little squished but the shoes were fine with no marks because they were in their own shoe bags.






Just look at them <3
Here are some close ups of the lovely little details all around the shoes:




 




The buckles are all heart shaped, and they have poppers so you don't have to undo and do up the buckle itself every time you wear the shoes! I love this feature, buckles are so fiddly and I have trouble with them as I have back problems (scoliosis) so I can't really reach buckles on shoes, but these poppers make life so much easier.







The shoes themselves feel very sturdy, although they are extremely light to wear. I really do not know that I am wearing a platform on the shoes. The platform height is perfect, and the shoe itself doesn't have much of a heel height so your feet are pretty much flat, which is perfect so you don't get feet ache! 

I also got some super cute socks too.
These socks are from the brand "Secret Shop"





Both pairs are so comfortable and stretchy, they have a great length too. I can pull them over my knee or wear them below the knee. The strawberry colours really show up as well!

My other little cute item was this "Tofu Cell Phone Stand"




Just look at it's little face! He is sitting happily on my gaming shelf. I don't really use it for my phone but I think that it is so cute to just have on the shelf anyway n.n

Overall, I am so happy with my items from MinkyShop. They were well packed and extremely well made. I have had my reservations with ordering shoes from Asia because of the different sizes etc. but MinkyShop have a diagram on their shoes pages which explains how to measure your feet to fit the shoes. So what I will say is just make sure you measure yourself correctly, if you are unsure you can even contact them, (they even have a chat button on their website,) with my emails about my order Minky was so helpful and kind!

Outfit: 


Top: White blouse that I have had for years. 

Corset belt thing: This is a really unique item i picked up from someone, it is a corset like top with no bones, but on the back it has black bat wings!! The brand is "Creedence".




Skirt: Dead Threads black and white skirt. 


Wig: A lovely grey/purple wig with pink underneath, I got it from eBay from this seller for only £4.20!

Stock photo:

Click here to Enlarge

I think that is the end of today's post! If you haven't already had a look at MinkShop, you really should. They have so many lovely shoes and clothes. I definitely will be ordering more shoes from them in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment