Thursday 1 May 2014

Daily Style: Cat Leggings

Yesterday I cycled into town to meet some friends for a "fika" (drink and something sweet).
As soon as I got onto my bike it started to rain :( It was a bit cold so I wore some long sleeves and leg warmers over my new cat leggings.






Outfit: 

Top: A long sleeve top i picked up on eBay from China. I didn't have many long sleeves for the winter just gone so I ordered this. It is a bit tight but it is actually pretty nice. I came with a weird gold chain around the neckline which i took off. 

Skirt: My Primark skirt. I struggled to find a skirt to match my leggings. 

Leggings: My new cat leggings! From eBay from this seller, when I won them I didn't actually realise the cats have crosses on their faces, but I like it! Here is a stock photo:

They are actually really thick and well made, compared to some other leggings I have bought these feel more luxurious. I won them for £3.26 and free postage too!

Leg Warmers: I picked these up second hand this week. I love wearing leg warmers over big shoes. I wore my knock off creepers with them yesterday. 

Hair Clips: My Tasty Peach Studios hair clips, they are so cute! 

Necklace: My Tasty Peach Studios Meowchi necklace, it seemed fitting with my cat leggings.


Today is the last day you can use my discount code Whittaker1 for 15% discount at Tasty Peach Studios! Make sure you get an order in while you can get the discount, it is really worth it, their items are so cute! 

Please head over to my facebook page as well :)



No comments:

Post a Comment