Tuesday 29 April 2014

Daily Style: Cupcake Cult Shirt

Another hot day here, so what do I do? Wear all black! Of course...








Outfit: 

Shirt:
I recently got this really cool Cupcake Cult t shirt second hand. I love the design so much. And it actually fits me really nicely! It doesn't look like Cupccake Cult have a website just for them but you can find the brand in a lot of alternative clothing shops and websites.


Skirt: My fluffy back skirt from eBay.


Socks: And my skeleton thigh high socks!


Headband: My black stretchy spiked headband I got on eBay, you can find a link to it in a previous post.


Don't forget my exclusive discount with Tasty Peach Studios is only valid until the 2nd of May, so you should use it soon for 15% off!

And please head over to my facebook page and give it a like :)





No comments:

Post a Comment