Sunday 30 March 2014

Daily Style: Thor Leggings

Being a massive Thor fan, when I saw that a shop one facebook were talking about getting in Thor: The Dark World leggings, I just had to buy them. I checked out their website and they were selling them for over £20, so I thought I would do some digging and see if I could find them cheaper...  As you might have guessed, I did.
Good old eBay has them from China for less than a tenner, link is here.
These leggings, again, fit really well because they are very stretchy. They are just beyond awesome. Now when I wear them I have Thor and Loki all over my thighs...
Image
Image
Image
Image
Outfit
Dress: from House of Denim, not sure where that is, maybe Next or New Look? I got it on eBay for under a tenner. It is really cute with little frills and a tucked in waist.
Image
Leggings: Thor leggings, link.
Necklace: another eBay find, although I can't seem to find it on there anymore. It seems it is unavailable now. It cost me just over £2. If you click here on my search, you can find so many lovely chokers for less than £3! Mine has grey flowers with the white opal like stone in the middle.
Image
Image
Shoes: again, T.U.K kitty booties... I usually pair these with leggings because the leggings end at the ankle, and i dislike wearing shoes with that gap there, I don't like not wearing socks in shoes but i don't want the socks to show...so, ankle boots it is.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment