Sunday 30 March 2014

Daily Style: Grunge

It's the weekend and the sun is shining here in Sweden! It is still surprisingly cold when you go outside though.
I went with a friend to a "megaloppis" this morning, a big inside flea market. Sadly, it was a big disappointment. Neither of us found anything worth buying, and it cost 50SEK (about £5) to get in! Oh well, now I know not to bother with those in the future, I will just stick to the normal outside, free, flea markets (or as i call them in English "bootsales").
I was feeling summery today and wanted to wear something nice, but with enough layers to keep warm. Even though i was feeling summery i still ended up wearing all black to which my friend joked;
"Are we going to a funeral?"
C'mon, a girl can never wear enough black!
Apparently my boyfriend is incapable of taking a decent photograph... haha and I am squinting towards the sunlight.
2014-03-29 13.09.23
Outfit: 
Dress: it is from Primark but i bought it on eBay for around £10. It is black velvet skater style, nipped in at the waist, really stretchy and easy to wear. The skirt is really full and the detail of the lines of fabric over the chest are really cool, i love this dress. It can be worn with a wide waist belt and I have worn an under-bust corset over it before. It is really great for so many occasions. And I am addicted to velvet... i own so many velvet clothes.
Jumper: baggy over-sized knitted jumper over the dress to keep warm. From eBay, link here, from China for 11.95AUD which is £6.64! It is really lovely and worth a buy. I might get a white one next winter.
new
Tights: if i remember correct they are from New Look, they are very comfortable but the first time I put them on I got a huge ladder down the leg, and now every time I put them on i get another one. I don't mind since I like that grungy look, but I know a lot of people might throw them away after one ladder. I think they cost under £5. These are black solid until the thigh and then see through, and on the back of the thigh is a pattern in the middle of each leg, they are like those faux stocking style tights.
2014-03-29 13.10.33
Necklace: eBay find, it was about £2. A cute black cat!
2014-03-29 13.11.37
2014-03-29 13.13.11
Shoes: Today I wore my worn out T.U.K kitty shoes because i didn't feel like wearing boots, and my Creepers are still being worn in and are not good for a long walk, which is what I did this morning. Unfortunately a lot of my shoes are still in the UK but this summer I will bring some more back.
2014-03-29 13.16.02

I later went out again so I wore my cheapo Creeper knock offs! I got them on eBay for £9.99 and £5 postage to Sweden. I picked the ones with all the extra studs on! I looked at the item I bought and for some reason now the price is £50.00! Anyway, you can see the listing here but you can find them for about £10 elsewhere...
2014-03-29 14.36.48
2014-03-29 14.37.05
2014-03-29 14.37.15

No comments:

Post a Comment