Sunday 30 March 2014

Daily Style: Kawaii Strawberry

It is even warmer today and I am looking forward to breaking out my summery clothes, to show off more skin and tats. Not that I want a tan when i show off skin though.
Today I decided on my super cute strawberry shirt! My boyfriend says this outfit is for an old lady, well, if it is, that old lady certainly would look great. (Photos of me gurning in to the sun again, sorry.)








Outfit:
Shirt: Collectif Clothing Frosty Strawberry Shirt, i picked it up at a reduced price, less than £20 i think. Although it is in the sale now for £10 but out of stock, link is here. This is a really lovely shirt, but it is too big for me on the shoulders. I find this happens a lot because a lot of tops have room for a big bust which i do not have. And since I don't want my clothes to be skin tight, i usually buy a little bigger than i might need, so they end up too big up around the shoulders. I might try and fix this with some little stitches... The buttons are cute little strawberries! Although they all fell off really fast, so I had to sew them back on.
IMG_5900
Skirt: My trusty red velvet skirt from Marks and Spencer's but I got it on eBay for a few pounds.
Tights: Green tights that go from dark green to light green! They are lovely. They make my legs look like the stalk of a strawberry... from eBay, link it here, £2.49, they do lots of colours like this too, i have a yellow pair as well.
IMG_5907
Necklace: Super cute lady bug (lady bird) necklace that my brother and his wife bought me before. I thought it was very suitable for the top today.
IMG_5904
Shoes: Demonia Dynamite 03 Platform Mary Janes, I picked them up on eBay for less than £20. I have always wanted a pair of these, they are amazing. And so easy and comfortable to walk in. Although they are a little heavier than some platform shoes i have and i bruise easily, so I have gotten a bruise along the top of my foot from the straps haha
IMG_5929 IMG_5928

No comments:

Post a Comment