Monday 31 March 2014

Daily Style: Creepy Cute

I have had this dress over 2 years or so now and I have never really worn it. It doesn't look too good with my body shape and it shows off all the lumps and bumps i don't want to draw attention to. I was going to sell it and then last week I looked at it and thought "I will wear that today!"

I remember seeing that Kreepsville 666 were promoting their new dress coming out, this "Nurse Worse" dress covered in blood spatter. I fell in love. I bought it as soon as i could for full price, over £30. I have to say i was a little disappointed with how thin the material is, and the dress is too big for me around the chest. It seems like it is made for ladies with huge a bust, so for me the shoulders keep falling down. But as I have said in an older blog post, i get this problem a lot... 




Outfit:

Dress: Kreepsville 666 "Nurse Worse" dress, I picked it up on eBay new, but now you can get it for under £20 here.


Jumper: This really cute white jumper with black cat faces. From eBay there is one here, £10.99 + postage, but I am not sure it is the same seller I bought from, I feel like mine was a little cheaper.


Necklace: It was only fitting that I dug out this old pendant filled with blood. I bought this about 8 years ago! You can choose to buy an empty vial and fill your own, or you can get one filled with fake blood. I will let you guess which one I chose... :) They also come in this awesome little coffin shaped box and I got free temporary tattoos with their logo and vampire bites for the neck all for $12.99 + postage. The link is here




Tights: Good old New Look tights that are black until the thigh with a fake suspender pattern on the back of the thigh, bought for under £5, really ripped now though.

Shoes: And my knock off creepers! Bought on eBay for £9.99 + postage.




No comments:

Post a Comment