Monday 8 February 2016

Daily Style: Singing In The Rain

My local comm had a meet up in January, I wore my new dress "Singing In The Rain" from Precious Clove. I got it second hand and i am actually really, really happy with it <3

I also had my newest wig too which i love!

 A couple of pictures that were taken on the day.
We all made some sweet things to share, i made these haha
And I brought my cute elephant tea pot.  
I also took a short video to show hair/make up again :3  

Outfit:

Dress: Singin in the rain by Precious Clove, i also have the matching parasol but it didn't arrive in time for this meet. 

Tights: Second hand. 

Boots: Second hand boots but originally Bodyline. 

Bolero: Second hand but originally Bodyline. 

Wig: eBay. 

Accessories: Pom poms, eBay. Star clip, second hand. Bear clip and matching necklace/bracelet were from Bubblegum Emporium. 

Lenses: EOS Ice Voilet from CandyLens. 


Thanks for reading! I am going to a meet this week so will be able to update with the dress I have sewn for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment