Tuesday 18 August 2015

Daily Style: Blue Heart Pinafore

Okay, finally another post! I have been soooo quiet, sorry... 

But I received a package with some super cute resin charms and pendants 
so I had to take some photos.

I even received a cute little personalised note n.n


Here is a close up of the items:






These are from Yumi's Creations, she is trying to start out with her little shop selling cute resin things and charms. 
Considering that Yumi has only been making these for a short time I think they are stunning. 
I love her mix of colours and cute shaped glitters. She has a great eye for finding cute stickers for them, too. I really have to get my hands on some of the macaroons she has been making!
The resin feels smooth and not flimsy, they are of a great quality too.
Keep it up, Yumi! <3

Outfit:

Dress: Homemade heart pinafore, sewn by me. 

Shirt: Reconstructed second hand shirt. 

Socks: Plain white OTK. 

Shoes: Second hand Bodyline RHS with spikes!

Wig: Second hand wig from eBay. 

Wrist cuffs: Sewn by me, I also sell them just get in touch!

Rings: From Reinbo Neko, Sweet Spirits and eBay.

Lenses: G&G Diamond Black  circle lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment