Monday 13 April 2015

Daily Style: Fairy Kei Inspired

So recently I have been getting inspired by various cute Fairy Kei accessories and photos I keep seeing, so I wanted to try a Fairy Kei inspired look myself.
I know I need better hair accessories, I have ordered lots and are currently waiting on them n.n 

And plus, with this style I think my natural hair suits fine, so here is my natural hair for once! XD


Outfit:

T Shirt: Meowchi Custard t shirt from Tasty Peach Studios.

Skirt: A second hand H&M skirt that I have sewn a white bit around the bottom to make it longer. 

Socks: Old Eeyore socks, and then some fluffy leg warmers I made from fluffy toe socks.

Hair accessories: Various boring hair clips, but I have my matching Meowchi custard clips too, as well as a handmade fluffly star and my Pink Pony clip from Sweet Spirits.

Necklaces: Various second hand necklaces and bracelets. 

Lenses: EOS Ice Violet from Candy Lens.

Shoes: Second hand pink platform trainers. 

So what do you think of my first Fairy Kei inspired look? Any advice? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment