Friday 3 April 2015

Daily Style: Easter Bunny

I tried to put together an Easter Bunny themed coord with some bunny ears I made this week. 


Outfit:

Dress: A dress I got on ebay last year that was pretty cheap, and it feels kind of cheap too, but it's ok for summer!

Wig: Blonde curly wig from eBay. 

Ears: I made these bunny ears from a headband, papier mache, fleece and lace. I think they worked n.n

Lenses: Violet Ice from Candy Lenses.

Hair clips: I have a cute little hat hair clip from eBay here and I recently got one of those fluffy hair stars that are sooo cute, it was from someone on a community in Sweden who makes them. 

Necklace: Bunny themed necklace from Victoria's Handmade Things 'n' Rings.

Rings: Sweet Spirits heart ring and eBay food rings. 

Socks: eBay. 

Shoes: Second hand rocking horse shoes. 

Hope you enjoy the long weekend! 

(\_/)
(^_^)
(____)0

No comments:

Post a Comment