Monday 27 April 2015

Daily Style: Blue Rainbow

Sorry I have been quiet lately.. I have had another job interview (to work with photography!) and I also did a photoshoot where I dressed the model up in my Squirrel party dress and we did a fab lolita shoot :3 You can find my shoots on my photography page here.

Outfit:

Dress: This is my homemade heart pinafore dress, worn over my reconstructed shirt. And i have my homemade bloomers underneath too. 

Tights: Cat tights from eBay. 

Shoes: second hand RHS. 

Wig: Wig from eBay. 

Bow: Bodyline bow, on a headband as it comes with a slide comb but i can never make them work... 

Lenses: EOS Ice Violet from Candy Lens. 

Jewellery: My super cute rainbow necklace I won in a competition from Lovejoynet here is a close up:
It's made of a light plastic feel resin, the colours are super bright and i like the lightweight coloured chains.
Bracelets are second hand. Rings are Sweet Spirits heart ring, Reinbo Neko ice cream and two food rings from eBay.

Bag: My pony bag from eBay! It was only  £10.98, free postage from here. Considering I have always seen these bags and thought they were so cute, I was so happy to find them on eBay at a price I could afford! It is kind of small so you can only fit in the essentials but wow is it worth it.

Thanks for reading! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment