Saturday 14 February 2015

Daily Style: Trekkie

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I haven't been feeling great. Think it was mainly vitamin deficiency as I have started taking vitamin tablets and i feel a lot less tired and crappy.
Anyway, here is my look for today, yes it is Valentine's Day, not that i give a sh*t :)


Outfit:

Shirt: Star Trek t shirt that my friend gave me.

Skirt: A skirt I made from second hand fabric. 

Socks: Over knee grey socks from eBay. 

Wig: Green wig from eBay.

Clip: Eyeball clip from eBay. 

Lenses: Grey Glamour circle lenses by ColourVUE from Beautifeye

Shoes: Second hand platform trainers!

Shoe Garters: I made some elastic shoe garters with spikes and black flowers for these shoes. I think it is just what they needed!


Thanks for reading, I think I will be updating as normal now :)




No comments:

Post a Comment