Thursday 15 January 2015

Daily Style: Floral Cardigan

I wanted to use this cardigan in a lolita inspired coord, more of an everyday winter coord, but it didn't work as as well as I had hoped. 

 Me trying to show off the snow outside n.n

Outfit:

Cardigan: This cardigan was recently given to me by a friend, i really wanted to try and use it in a lolita inspired coord. It was originally from America i think.

Skirt: Handsewn skirt that i bought on eBay here in Sweden with a petticoat underneath. 

Bloomers: There are also bloomers underneath the skirt that I recently made.

Collar: Collar necklace by Reinbo Neko.

Rings: Pink ice cream and sushi ring also by Reinbo Neko.

Socks: eBay. 

Shoes: Rocking horse shoes, second hand.

Wig: eBay. 

Lenses: Grey Glamour ColourVUE lenses from beautifeye.

Bag: Vintage My Little Pony bag, second hand. 

Bracelets: Pastel coloured bracelets, second hand.

Thanks for reading n.n


No comments:

Post a Comment