Monday 1 December 2014

Daily Style: Gothic Trousers

It was the first of December today and didn't go above 1 degrees Celsius here today! I wore my first pair of trousers today, i said to myself i will not be lazy and live in jeans this winter, so i have been making the effort to wear skirts and cute tights!

 

Outfit:

Tops: I have a black tank top, then a black velvet tank top and my blue velvet shrug.

Trousers: These are black trousers with purple pinstripes from Poizen Industries. These are really cool trousers, but they have always been a little small for me, even though they are supposed to be a L
large, they come up small. They are very long and wide too which i like, but the ties often come undone and then you have lots of ties hanging around which isn't so good. They aren't very thick but with some long socks they were ok today. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment