Friday 19 December 2014

Daily Style: Christmas Market

I have been busy with my family visiting me but now they have gone back to the UK.
We visited Gothenburg for a Christmas market and had a look around the shops.

Here is a couple of photos of me at the sci-fi bookshop n.n
And here are a couple of the really lovely lights at the Christmas market, although it was raining and very cold :(
Here is my outfit from today, I had another Swedish test at 8am and then I went to Ikea! 
And my boyfriend bought me some boots to replace my T.U.K kitty boots, they are falling apart. I am actually quite happy with these that i found in a local shop here in the sale!

Outfit: 

Top: Harry Potter shirt from Hottopic. 

Skirt: Black velvet skirt from a charity shop.

Tights; black thermal leggings.

Boots: New ankle boots from a local shop called Din Sko (in swedish) 

Thanks for reading! I should have some time now to do some really cute outfit posts again n.n

No comments:

Post a Comment