Sunday 2 November 2014

Daily Style: Halloween Inspired

Halloween has been and gone already, as my favourite holiday, (Christmas is next on my favourites) i am always sad that it passes so fast! I don't want to put away my pumpkin lanterns!
I did a Halloween inspired outfit although it is not very scary or Halloweeny in the end... >.>

(i am sorry that you can see down my dress in some of these >.<)

Outfit:

Dress: Kreepsville 666 Nurse Worse dress

Corset: This waist cincher was bought off eBay SO long ago, it was handmade by someone. 

Stockings: Just some black fishnet stockings. 

Nekclace: A necklace with a vial of blood! 

Hair clip: Blue clip with eyeball from eBay.

Shoes: Velvet Bordello shoes <3 Bordello are the only heels I wear, they are so amazing.

I also did a little Halloween photo shoot with my guinea pigs... Here is one of my favourites:

~(へ~-~)へ Thanks for reading and happy Halloween! ~(へ~-~)へ

No comments:

Post a Comment