Tuesday 7 October 2014

Daily Style + Pixie Neko Plush

Today i took some photos with my Tuchineko Hidamari Big Cat Kitty plush that I won from the Pixie facebook page!
Just look at how cute this thing is!
(=^・^=)
Here is my co-ord that i put together for the photos.
Here is the massive box the plush arrived in:
It was protected in a plastic bag too, and i also got some extra goodies!
A super cute rainbow alpacasso poster
two cute stickers
Look at it's face <3
I couldn't believe how big the plushie was, i know it was supposed to be big but wow. And it is so amazingly soft and cuddly! I just want to cuddle with it all night.
Here are some photos of me with the plushie!
Make sure to check out Pixie's facebook page, and their storenvy is here with loads of super kawaii toys and plushies.
And my facebook page is here.

(=^・^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment