Wednesday 15 October 2014

Daily Style: Gothic Lolita

Today i did my first day at my extra course, on a dairy farm! It was hard work but it is fun, i enjoy making the animals happy. I am vegetarian and only support free range dairy. 

Yesterday i altered this skirt, i bought it from ebay and it was wayyy too short, it showed my bum! So i had to add to it to make it longer. 


Outfit: 

Blouse: White blouse from maybe Bay Trading a long time ago.

Skirt: As i said, from ebay but it was ridiculously short. So I decided to sew on some black fabric with some netting as well and then i decided to gather it at the front and add some bows! I really love it now.


Here you can see before i added the bows.


Socks: White socks with black stripes from ebay.

Shoes: My black and white sweet lolita baby shoes from Minkyshop!

Headband: I made this black and white lolita headband. 

Wig: Black short wig from eBay.

I also have been sewing some large hair bows for Halloween!

White with a large bat

Red with small bats!

I might sell a couple of bows on eBay because I made more than what i needed, i was sitting watching Ghostbusters and Zombieland and i got carried away! n.n

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment