Thursday 18 September 2014

Daily Style: Skater Dress

Today i went to a meeting thing with my swedish language course, we could sign up to another course to try it out. I put my name down for a farm hand and a restaurant course. I would like the farm one but i am worried i will get attached to the animals and then they go for slaughter >.<





I am testing my hair with a side parting so as my fringe grows i can brush it aside... not sure if i like it now though.




I tried painting my nails with Halloween patterns, it's never too early for Halloween...


Outfit:

Dress: My black velvet skater style dress from Primark. 

Tights: Black lace floral tights my mum bought me. 

Shoes: Demonia stacks.


Necklace and hair clip: My custard mochi from Tasty Peach Studios!






No comments:

Post a Comment