Friday 26 September 2014

Daily Style: Green Spiders

It's gotten pretty damn old here quickly! layers are my friend.
I think i am a little too excited for halloween... hence the tie.








Outfit: 

Tie: Black tie with green spiders, i actually bought this in a "99p store" we have in England, not sure if they exist in other places. There aren't any here in Sweden.

Top: Mesh top was actually bought in France a long, long time ago when i was on holiday, And i have a plain black vest top underneath from Primark.

Skirt: Green high waist skater skirt from ebay, you can find the link in an older post where i have talked about it more. 

Tights: Purple tights that my mum bought me, possibly from TK Maxx.

Boots: My stack new rocks with springs in! So comfy and great for cold and wet days, i love stomping through puddles in these.

Hair clips: My Kreepsville 666 bloody cleaver clips!

Ear tunnels: You can see i have heart shaped tunnels in my ears at the moment, i got these on eBay here for only 99p a pair! They are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment