Monday 1 September 2014

Daily Style: Black, Red and White

Another day at swedish class and i wore my Kreepsville 666 dress.


I also had my black and white jumper over





Outfit: 

Dress: Kreepsville 666 "Nurse Worse" dress, i nearly sold this because i never wear it as it is tight, i prefer dress to not be so fitted. But i decided to just wear it last year, and now i have again i am glad i didn't sell it. Although, as i bought an XXL it is very big for me around the shoulders, i may sew it there and see if it can make it a little less loose. 

Tights: Red opaque tights.

Jumper: My black and white knitted jumper/sweater, I got this off eBay from Japan. It is a "visual kei" style, i think i won it for around 15pounds, i can't really remember.



















Shoes: My knock off creepers with studs.














Why not head over to my facebook page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment