Friday 29 August 2014

Daily Style: White Tea Dress

I had to do a writing test at my swedish class today >.< 




Which is why i look so tired.




Outfit:

Dress: I'm not sure the brand but i got this off eBay (as usual!) it is super cute with black polkadots, and it's nipped in at the waist. I am glad i managed to bring this to sweden from my last trip to the uk!

Tights: White false stocking tights from eBay here for £2.19! As usual, they are a little tight around the thigh as they are from China, but for that price i can't complain! 

Stock photo:
New-Sexy-Lady-Girls-Cute-Stockings-Splice-Sheer-Knee-Tights-Pantyhose

if only my legs were that tiny...

Shoes: My Minkyshop lolita shoes! Check out the review for them if you havent already, it is previously posted here.

Why not head over to my facebook page for updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment