Friday 4 July 2014

Daily Style: Skull Dress

I went to my local shopping centre yesterday, it feels weird to go back there after being in Sweden for over a year now. I ended up buying some cheap stuff in Primark! I do miss that shop.






Outfit:

Dress: This dress was a birthday present, it is really light and nice to wear. 

Waistcoat: I have a black waistcoat over the dress, i think it was from New Look or somewhere like that a long time ago.

Tights: I did start with white tights on but i threw them away because they wouldn't stay up!

Ring: I won this ring from Hysteria Machine, it is really cool. The eye has a great colour and if you look at it sideways it has that glass lens look that an eye has!

Necklace: My Supernatural necklace again from Heather's Homemade, i will do a detailed review soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment