Wednesday 28 May 2014

Daily Style: Blue & Pink

Today is a super windy day and I don't want to go outside >.< A great time to review a new kawaii order of mine...











Outfit: 

I will start with a run down of my order from the super kawaii storenvy shop Sweet Spirits.


Here is my order, I ordered a blue glitter heart ring and a rocking pony hair clip, they are both sold out now though. 

Considering i only ordered 2 things, there is a lot extra in my packet! XD

I got a cute pesonalised note on amazing paper.


This large magnet, the design is so cute I absolutely love it. It is on my fridge now!


I even got a free hair scrunchy with a cute pink bow and cupcake on it! 

Now let's have a look at the items. 


The rocking pony hair clip, originally i ordered a pony with a bear on the horse but I received this one with purple wings instead. I actually prefer the wings on the horse rather than the bear! Now I have a super cute Pegasus pony! The horse is made out of some sort of soft fabric, but it keeps its shape really well. The clip is sturdy and is great. 

And the ring I bought:


It came in this lovely little box so it wasn't damaged in transit. The colours in the ring are amazing, the glitter really sparkles when I wear it too. This ring is so beautiful. 


I haven't used the hair scrunchy yet but the quality is great and it feels really soft and lovely. 

Shirt: This is another Qwertee shirt, this time it has an amazing picture of the turrets from the Portal games. I love the turrets they were my favourite part of the games, listening to what they say to you. The colours of this shirt work really well together, and as always, the logo is well printed and the shirt fits well and the fabric is great quality. 


Skirt: This is a skirt from H&M but I got it second hand. It is kind of short and light so I can't wear it today as it is too windy! But it is super cute.

Socks: My blue lolita socks from eBay, they have horses and cute things on them.


Wig: The wig is one i got on eBay for under £5, by far my favourite wig. I love how it looks on me n.n 

Why not head over to my facebook page :)









No comments:

Post a Comment