Tuesday 1 April 2014

Daily Style: Lolita Sailor

Today is a blue sailor kind of day. My sailor shirt needs to be paired with something high waist and i found the perfect skirt in my cupboard. 






Outfit:

Shirt: Collectif Clothing Marla Sailor Shirt, adorable shirt. It is really comfortable and stretchy, and also very versatile with how you can wear it. Like I have here you can tie it up at the bottom, or you can tuck it into a high waist skirt or wear it with high waist jeans. You can see it on their website here but it is out of stock :( I picked mine up in their Camden store in London in the sale, for only £10 or £15! It has that cute sailor neck thing on the back too.

Skirt: blue velvet skater skirt, from eBay here. Less than £4 and free postage! As it is from china i find it a bit tight. But i can't complain at that price, i also bought the green one. 

Necklace: This was a handmade piece by someone called "Dolly Cool" i bought it from www.attitudeclothing.co.uk but they don't seem to stock it anymore. I have found a page for her on facebook though and the exact car necklace here. It was pretty expensive for me as I always buy 2nd hand, it was £15. But I do love it! Sadly though I had a raindrop fall on it and it made the colours smudge :(

I don't know why this photo keeps uploading the wrong way round!

Socks: Thigh high white socks, they actually fit over my thighs! From eBay, I think here. Less than £2 plus postage. A good buy. 

Shoes: Black velvet platform sandals, from eBay. I think they were less then £10. 


No comments:

Post a Comment